By Ian G. Clifton
As Android improvement has matured and grown more and more aggressive, builders have well-known the the most important significance of excellent layout. With fabric layout, Google brought its so much radical visible alterations ever, and made potent layout much more crucial. Android 6 and the layout aid library proceed to push cellular layout forward.
In Android consumer Interface layout, moment Edition, major Android developer and consumer adventure (UX) suggest Ian G. Clifton indicates the way to mix unheard of usability and extraordinary appearance. Clifton is helping you construct apps that new clients can be triumphant with immediately: apps that leverage clients’ earlier event past event, mirror platform conventions, and not attempt their persistence.
You won’t desire any layout event: Clifton walks you thru the whole strategy, from wireframes and flowcharts to complete apps with polished animations and complicated compositing. You’ll locate hands-on case reviews and huge downloadable pattern code, together with whole complete apps.
• combine fabric layout into backward suitable Android 6 apps
• comprehend perspectives, the development blocks of Android consumer interfaces
• utilize wireframes and conceptual prototypes
• follow user-centered layout throughout
• grasp the necessities of typography and iconography
• Use customized subject matters and kinds for constant visuals
• deal with inputs and scrolling
• Create attractive transition animations
• Use complex elements like spans and picture caches
• paintings with the canvas, colour filters, shaders, and snapshot compositing
• mix a number of perspectives into effective customized components
• customise perspectives to fulfill certain drawing or interplay requirements
• Maximize downloads by means of designing compelling app shop assets
Step via step, this consultant bridges the space among Android builders and architects, so that you can collaborate on world-class app designs...or do all of it yourself!
“This well-presented, easy-to-grasp ebook will get to the center of Android person Interface layout. worth the studying time!”
--Dr. Adam Porter, college of Maryland, Fraunhofer middle for Experimental software program Engineering
"Ian's clutch of Android is amazing, and this ebook is a smart learn for any developer or clothier. i have individually labored on 30+ Android purposes, and that i was once studying new assistance with each chapter."
--Cameron Banga, Lead fashion designer, 9magnets, LLC
Read or Download Android User Interface Design: Implementing Material Design for Developers (Usability) PDF
Similar user experience & usability books
Basierend auf ihrer 40-jährigen Erfahrung beschreiben Wissenschaftler Konzepte und Einzelaspekte der Gestaltung von Führungsinformationssystemen – eine der zentralen Aufgaben in der Bundeswehr und bei Organisationen mit Sicherheitsaufgaben (z. B. Polizei, Rettungswesen). In ihren Beiträgen reflektieren die Autoren Probleme bei der Vernetzung unterschiedlicher Systeme.
This e-book constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the tenth foreign convention on E-Learning and video games, Edutainment 2016, held in Hangzhou, China, in April 2016. The 36 complete papers provided have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 60 submissions. they're prepared within the following topical sections: E-learning and video game; images, imaging and purposes; clever info analytics and visualization.
This quantity offers chosen papers from favorite researchers engaging within the eleventh foreign convention on destiny details know-how and the tenth overseas convention on Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering, Beijing, China, April 20-22, 2016. those huge overseas meetings supplied a chance for educational and execs to debate fresh growth within the fields of multimedia know-how and ubiquitous engineering together with new types and platforms and novel functions linked to the usage and popularity of ubiquitous computing units and structures.
This quantity constitutes the refereed post-conference lawsuits of the tenth IFIP WG thirteen. eight overseas convention on tradition, know-how, and conversation, CaTaC 2016, held in London, united kingdom, in June 2016. The nine revised complete papers have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 22 submissions. The papers discover the intersections among tradition, expertise, and verbal exchange, using diversified theoretical and methodological views, genres, and kinds.
- Multi-finger Haptic Interaction (Springer Series on Touch and Haptic Systems)
- Learning Technology for Education Challenges: 6th International Workshop, LTEC 2017, Beijing, China, August 21–24, 2017, Proceedings (Communications in Computer and Information Science)
- Sustainable Web Ecosystem Design (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Psychologie in der nutzerzentrierten Produktgestaltung: Mensch-Technik-Interaktion-Erlebnis (Die Wirtschaftspsychologie) (German Edition)
- Social Informatics: 8th International Conference, SocInfo 2016, Bellevue, WA, USA, November 11-14, 2016, Proceedings, Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.0 Cookbook
Additional resources for Android User Interface Design: Implementing Material Design for Developers (Usability)
Android User Interface Design: Implementing Material Design for Developers (Usability) by Ian G. Clifton